List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    KDE 2 Clipboard behavior available
From:       Neil Stevens <neil () qualityassistant ! com>
Date:       2001-12-31 9:48:55

Now that Klipper can restore the KDE 2 clipboard behavior (where clipboard
== selection), can we have a KTip that lets people know this?  Something
like

"KDE 3 is now ICCCM compliant in its clipboard handling.  To revert to the
KDE 2 behavior, use Klipper to synchronize the clipboard and the
selection.  Access Klipper by clicking the clipboard icon in your panel."

From my reading of the UI standard, it shouldn't matter whether one clicks
left or right.

--
Neil Stevens
neil@qualityassistant.com

Don't think of a bug as a problem.  Think of it as a call to action.