List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    i18n and key names
From:       Ellis Whitehead <kde () ellisw ! net>
Date:       2001-12-30 5:20:49

Hi,

Should I place i18n of key names and modifiers into a specific group?  Most
of the keys are already in the "QAccel", I think (I know nothing about
internationalization...).  But some aren't -- such as "Win" and "Super".  I'm
thinking modifier keys should maybe have the "KKey" group and we can leave
"QAccel" for the keys -- and the keys which are X11-specific won't be
translated.  Does it make sense to do it this way?

Thanks,
Ellis