List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    kamera doesn't build with gphoto2 >= 2.0b3
From:       Bernhard Rosenkraenzer <bero () redhat ! de>
Date:       2001-12-25 15:49:11

kamera seems to use functions specific to old alpha versions of gphoto2,
e.g. gp_camera_abilities_by_name is used, but not defined anywhere in
either the current release (2.0 beta 3) or CVS (as of 2001/12/25) of
gphoto2.

Something we should fix, or am I overlooking a requirement for another
library?

LLaP
bero

--
This message is provided to you under the terms outlined at
http://www.bero.org/terms.html