List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: --tag=CXX for libtool
From:       Dirk Mueller <mueller () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-11-30 20:26:35

On Fre, 30 Nov 2001, Rik Hemsley wrote:

> Yes, I wasn't saying that the RPM version is better, just that it is
> available :) I will probably just use the KDE version from now on,
> to save hassle.

I'm not sure about the hassle, I use non-KDE libtools in parallel as well
and never ever experienced a problem. KDE hardcodes the path to libtool and
you should to so too in your auto* magic, so as long as you don't run
libtoolize in your KDE tree I don't understand why it was messed up for you.

Dirk