List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: SQL client in KDE distribution?
From:       Henrik Johnson <hpj () globecom ! se>
Date:       2001-11-29 18:30:22

The application is designed from the ground up to be plugin based and
although I myself is only capable of supporting Oracle and MySQL it is
my hope that other people would add stuff for other databases. There are
some stuff that will just work, like the describe and SQL worksheet if
the database access driver is made, but pretty much all the rest need to
be at least partly tweaked to work with each database (Like statistics
and the database browser for instance).

/Mauritz
GlobeCom AB