List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: SQL client in KDE distribution?
From:       Melchior FRANZ <a8603365 () unet ! univie ! ac ! at>
Date:       2001-11-29 17:15:31

* Chris Howells -- Thursday 29 November 2001 17:50:
> > Is there any interest in this from you guys?
>
> It's certainly not up to me, but it looks quite interesting. Just one thing I
> couldn't see mention of -- what license is it release under?

And another thing: wasn't "tora" the Japanese code for the attack at Pearl Harbor?
I guess that Americans wouldn't like a program with that name. What about
"kora"? (After kate another female name. Not that bad, is it?) OTOH, who knows
what bad things kora mean in some other languages ...

m.   ;-)