List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Stop fixing KDialogBase compile errors
From:       Holger Freyther <freyther () gmx ! net>
Date:       2001-11-20 15:42:14

Hi all,
First of all I'm sorry for breaking kde. The problem is KDialogBase should be
aware of KGuiItem so I added 3 new constructors to KDialogBase with a dummy
paramter to be different from the three others. The problem are the default
parameters. If you only suplly say 3 paramters two constructors would work. I
tried it at my machine and it seemed to work. When I returned from school I
saw the mails I broke kde.
On friday I'll commit a change which adds KGuiItem to KDialogBase without
breaking source compatbility but bic.
I will delete most of the default paramters of the constructors with QSTring
for the button text.
I'm going to revert my change and please all committed fixes to your classes
could you revert them as well and I promise to not break source compatibility
on friday. I'll test my changes and recompile whole kde.
I'm sorry for the inconvience
regards Holger