List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: RFC: moving KNotes to kdepim
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2001-11-04 23:31:36

On Dimanche 4 Novembre 2001 23:09, Cornelius Schumacher wrote:
> On Friday 02 November 2001 21:43, Michael Brade wrote:
> >
> > Rik had the IMHO very good idea to move KNotes to kdepim since it
> > somehow manages personal information and should get better
> > integration with KOrganizer at al. I think this would make the next
> > step for a better KDE PIM suite.
>
> Absolutely.

Done.

(happy to see some integration, but I guess not everyone will be happy
to have to install a full-fledged organizer just for a postit on his desktop....
I know, packaging problem, not our problem.)

http://perso.mandrakesoft.com/~david/ , http://www.konqueror.org/
KDE 3.0: Konquering the Desktops