On Dimanche 4 Novembre 2001 23:09, Cornelius Schumacher wrote: > On Friday 02 November 2001 21:43, Michael Brade wrote: > > > > Rik had the IMHO very good idea to move KNotes to kdepim since it > > somehow manages personal information and should get better > > integration with KOrganizer at al. I think this would make the next > > step for a better KDE PIM suite. > > Absolutely. Done. (happy to see some integration, but I guess not everyone will be happy to have to install a full-fledged organizer just for a postit on his desktop.... I know, packaging problem, not our problem.) -- David FAURE, david@mandrakesoft.com, faure@kde.org http://perso.mandrakesoft.com/~david/ , http://www.konqueror.org/ KDE 3.0: Konquering the Desktops