List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KConfig object-orientification
From:       Neil Stevens <neil () qualityassistant ! com>
Date:       2001-11-03 11:02:47

On Friday November 02, 2001 11:18, Rik Hemsley wrote:
> I think we also need a MAINTAINERS file, which should be kept up to
> date, so we all know who's looking after what. Otherwise parts of the
> code just look like they're semi-abandoned (or 'stable' :) and just
> being occasionally hacked on/fixed.

Yes.  Having one clear decision maker will avoid this problem in the
future, of a would-be patcher having to answer the objections of any
passer-by who happens to have an opinion.  The maintainer would have to
worry about such things.

--
Neil Stevens
neil@qualityassistant.com

Don't think of a bug as a problem.  Think of it as a call to action.