List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KConfig object-orientification
From:       Rik Hemsley <rik () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-11-03 7:18:12

Charles, please ask who is maintaining a part of the code so you can
discuss changes with them, and _listen_ to them. Also please allow ample
time for your patches to be reviewed. Most of us are busy with other
things and it can take days to get around to looking at new patches.

Dirk, if you don't like a commit, please ask whoever made it to revert,
before doing it yourself. That way, we don't end up with a tug-of-war,
which is quite embarrassing.

I think we also need a MAINTAINERS file, which should be kept up to
date, so we all know who's looking after what. Otherwise parts of the
code just look like they're semi-abandoned (or 'stable' :) and just
being occasionally hacked on/fixed.

Rik