List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    I'm impressed
From:       Christopher Molnar <molnar () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-11-01 22:54:01

Hey,

Just a quick note.... because of a lot of other things happening in my life
right now I haven't had a chance to compile cvs for a little more than a
month. I am really impressed!!! Most everything compiled on the first time
and almost everything seems to work! I showed what I had to a Linux class I
was teaching last night and no-one could belive it wasn't a release version.

hmmmm... now maybe I will go test and close some bugs :-)

Thanks!
-Chris