List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KConfig object-orientification
From:       Charles Samuels <charles () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-11-01 7:45:09

This makes it compatible with old version, except for a few small things.

- some methods (like getKey) now have a group argument
- it's `QString defaultGroup() const` instead of `QString group() const`

It should hardly be any slower, but I havn't tested (I got fed up with
compiling :)

Not all of kdelibs is updated for it, but most of it is.  it's 11:43pm and
this isn't the most exciting work, gimme a break :)

it's in
http://www.derkarl.org/c0de/kconfig-oo.diff.bz2
or
http://www.derkarl.org/c0de/kconfig-oo.diff

Good night (er, morning..)

Of course I expect an immediate response from David :)

-Charles