List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    qtextcodec.h
From:       Claudiu Costin <claudiuc () work ! ro>
Date:       2001-10-13 15:12:46

           Hello friends,

  I wonder how you can compile qt-copy from CVS?

  At ./configure step, compile break because of
missing qtextcoded.h and in qdir.cpp there
is a header fail wrong: <private/qdir_p.h>.
But qdir_p.h is right in qdir.cpp's directory.

  Even I hacked removing above dependencies in qtextstream.cpp
and respectively qdir.cpp. At qt compile time whole
compiling break.

kind regards,
--=20
Claudiu Costin