List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Clipboard under Qt3/KDE3?
From:       Kurt Granroth <granroth () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-09-25 23:10:48

Klipper is pretty much unusable in KDE HEAD.  A quick gdb attach shows me
that it's hanging for seconds at a time in QClipboardWatcher::getDataInFormat.

My question now is does anybody know what is going on.  Is this the fault of
Qt and thus Trolltech needs to fix it?  Or is Klipper using the clipboard
horribly wrong?  Or has nobody looked at this issue at all?
            KDE -- Conquer Your Desktop