List:       kde-community
Subject:    Re: Proposal unify back our release schedules
From:       David Edmundson <david () davidedmundson ! co ! uk>
Date:       2024-04-22 13:08:08

>> in that event I'd like for us to put it
>> to a formal KDE e.V. vote

> Is this an eV topic?

Yes and no.

The original decision had a big impact, changing things again will
have a big impact. It's not something that should be decided by a few
people, nor is it something that should be decided or squashed by a
"who can talk for longest" on a mailing list.

Should it be discussed behind closed doors on the eV mailing list? No.
Is an eV vote the only way to get something that's fair and
representative and reach a binary conclusion? I can't think of
anything better

I think it's a resource we should use more often.

David