List:       kde-community
Subject:    Qt Developer Conference - Berlin September 28-30
From:       Lydia Pintscher <lydia () kde ! org>
Date:       2021-06-05 12:22:08

Hi everyone,

It almost seems unimaginable but in-person events will happen again at
some point. The first brave ones seem to be our friends at KDAB with
Qt Developer Conference at the end of September in Berlin. You can
learn more at https://www.qtdevcon.com They are hoping for KDE
presence and talk submissions. We could also have a table if we'd like
to. If you're interested in representing KDE there please let me know.
The call for papers closes on June 13th: https://www.qtdevcon.com/qtdevcon21/cfp

Cheers
Lydia

KDE e.V. Board of Directors