List:       kde-community
Subject:    Yay for Merge Requests (Doc Writer)
From:       Adriaan de Groot <groot () kde ! org>
Date:       2021-03-25 21:08:46

You know what's cool? The community stepping up to help with things.

I added the Documentation Writer job ad to the e.V. site yesterday, and I
copy-pasted part of the text from the PDF into markdown for the post. There
was a typo in there (that none of the board proof-reading had spotted; it's
still in the PDF too).

Rik, Jonah and Albert stepped up to report, repair and merge. You know who you
are, and you helped out to make things a tiny bit better even in these trying
times.

Thanks,
[ade]