List:       kde-community
Subject:    Re: [kde-community] Should we allow non-KDE projects to participate in GSoC under KDE?
From:       Lydia Pintscher <lydia () kde ! org>
Date:       2016-02-19 20:07:52

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hey everyone

Given the discussion here and the fact that we (again) do not have enough
ideas on our ideas page and mentors signed up I suggest the following:
* We realize that we're not in a situation where we're fighting for slots
at this point.
* We let the GSoC admin team decide on a case-by-case basis if a project is
a good fit for working under our umbrella given all the information they
have on motivation/mentors/tasks/willingness to work with us
long-term/benefits for KDE/...

Cheers
Lydia