List:       kde-community
Subject:    [kde-community] Questionnaire: Rating of contributions to FLOSS
From:       Marcel_Kühn <marcelkuehn () mailbox ! tu-berlin ! de>
Date:       2014-01-06 14:16:10

Hello everybody,

first of all; happy new year!

I'm a masters student at the TU Berlin and currently doing a course
about Open Source and Intellectual Property. I am investigating the
rating of different contributions to FLOSS projects and to that end
prepared a short questionnaire, which you can find at:

srv.bplaced.net

If you have 3 minutes spare, you'd do my a big favor with your
participation.

Thanks a lot in advance and all the best!

Regards,

Marcel