Hello everybody, first of all; happy new year! I'm a masters student at the TU Berlin and currently doing a course about Open Source and Intellectual Property. I am investigating the rating of different contributions to FLOSS projects and to that end prepared a short questionnaire, which you can find at: srv.bplaced.net If you have 3 minutes spare, you'd do my a big favor with your participation. Thanks a lot in advance and all the best! Regards, Marcel _______________________________________________ kde-community mailing list kde-community@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-community