List:       kde-buildsystem
Subject:    Replacement for kde4_add_app_icon ?
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2014-08-12 10:52:25

Hi, i've been porting some of my apps to KF5 work and I'm noticing there
doesn't seem to be (or i can't find) a replacement for kde4_add_app_icon.

This seems like a problem for the support in windows/macosX. Is there any plan
to work on an ecm version? Or it already exists and i failed to find it? Or it
was decided on purpose not to support it?

Cheers,
  Albert