List:       kde-buildsystem
Subject:    dcop/iceauth msvc fix
From:       michael () drueing ! de (=?iso-8859-1?Q?Michael_Dr=FCing?=)
Date:       2006-02-22 22:51:50

Hi,

> Your patch works fine. :)

glad to hear that :)

> And when commenting out the mentioned line in dcopserver.cpp
> (which is only a hack) it could connect to the server when
> creating a KApplication.

which line do you mean, exactly? I tried commenting out various lines which
all had to do with the ready[] pipe, especially I tried closing them only
once, or not closing them at all, which all didn't work as expected. I must
admit that I didn't fully understand DCOPserver (I'm rather new to KDE
programming, at least at this low level)

--Michael