List:       kde-buildsystem
Subject:    dcop/iceauth msvc fix
From:       syntheticpp () gmx ! net (=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Peter_K=FCmmel?=)
Date:       2006-02-22 22:42:02

Michael Dr?ing wrote:
> Hi!
>
> This small patch fixes dcop/iceauth for the MSVC debug builds. Without it,
> the debug runtime throws an assertion on one of the many parameter sanity
> checks.
>
> Next I'll have a look at dcopserver, it asserts on a write to an
> already-closed file descriptor (ready[] in dcopserver.cpp).
>
> --Michael

Your patch works fine. :)
And when commenting out the mentioned line in dcopserver.cpp
(which is only a hack) it could connect to the server when
creating a KApplication.

The next problem is, it could not find the theme:

mini: Icon theme crystalsvg not found.
mini: Couldn't find current icon theme, falling back to default.
mini: Icon theme crystalsvg not found.
mini: ERROR: Error: standard icon theme "crystalsvg"  not found!
QApplication::exec() failed: please instantiate the QApplication object first.

Any ideas?

Peter

Source:

#include <kapplication.h>
#include <kcmdlineargs.h>

int main( int argc, char **argv )
{
    KCmdLineArgs::init(argc, argv, "mini", "test", "description", "0.1");

    KApplication a;

    return a.exec();
}