List:       kde-bindings
Subject:    [Kde-bindings] Attaching to DCOP client on different session
From:       "Anthony Bargnesi" <abargnesi () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-08-30 20:37:33

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello,

I was testing out Korundum and was able to access DCOP applications from the

command line with Caleb's help.  Then I tried to access DCOP when I ssh'ed
into
a different machine.  I had to use:

 dcop --user username --session session_identifier

to access a DCOP session.  How would I duplicate this in Korundum?  I would
have to
create a DCOP client that attaches to a different user and DCOP session.

Is this possible programmatically?

Thanks,

Anthony Bargnesi