List:       kde-bindings
Subject:    Re: [Kde-bindings] Attaching to DCOP client on different session
From:       Caleb Tennis <caleb () aei-tech ! com>
Date:       2006-08-30 20:46:19

> to access a DCOP session.  How would I duplicate this in Korundum?  I would
> have to
> create a DCOP client that attaches to a different user and DCOP session.

There are a few different tricks.  The code for the 'dcop' command line
utility is here:

http://websvn.kde.org/branches/KDE/3.5/kdelibs/dcop/client/dcop.cpp?rev=438982&view=auto

One trick is to use the DCOPSERVER environment variable to point to the proper
dcop socket (which is something like ~/.DCOPserver_hostname_:0 )