List:       kde-artists
Subject:    K-ARTIST:KPoker card decks?
From:       Andreas Beckermann <b_mann () gmx ! de>
Date:       2000-11-06 20:49:02

Hi all

recently there was a thread on kde-devel about putting all card pictures and
their decks of the KDE games into one single directory so that every game can
access them.
Unfortunatley the KPoker decks have a "KPoker" on them. I contacted the
author who pointed me to http://www.kde.org/gallery/#schirwing. He said that
Nico Schirwing drew these decks and I should try to contact him - but his
homepage leads to nowhere and I cannot find an EMail address of him. Does
someone know his address? Or are you listening?
Does someone else have these decks without the "KPoker"?

CU
Andreas