List:       kde-artists
Subject:    K-ARTIST:round hand bt
From:       Kurt Granroth <granroth () suse ! com>
Date:       2000-10-22 2:54:18

I am looking for a particular font: round hand bt

That's the script font used in the KDE logo.  I had it installed on my
system without knowing where I got it.  Well, I had a bit of a crash
where my fonts all disappeared and I'm trying to reassemble them.. and
I can't find this one.

So does anybody know where to get this font?

I saw versions of it for sale from Adobe.. but I've never bought fonts
before so I know I didn't get it from them.  Maybe it came with a
program that I did buy.. but I don't know which one, if so.

Any clues?
           KDE -- Putting a Friendly Face on Unix