List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: Theme!
From:       Casey Shobe <shobe1knobe () softhome ! net>
Date:       1999-12-27 3:06:35

Hi Roske,

I just installed your theme, and let me tell you, I'm pretty impressed.  It's
got some graphics, yet it's really light and clean.  It just makes me feel
happier sitting at my computer.  It's great!

Let's see, you want suggestions - hmm...how about the titlebar pixmap, making
the light grey areas transparent so I can change the shade of grey to a
slightly bluish shade of grety and it will look right.  How about colorizing
the titlebar icons a little bit?

I'm no mac or OS/2 fan, so I was reluctent to download your theme, but it
turned out great and I'll probably be using it for a long time :).

-Rivyn