List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: Theme!
From:       Ante Wessels <vitanova () softhome ! net>
Date:       1999-12-26 22:09:16

On Sun, 26 Dec 1999, Marko Rosic wrote:
> Hello I have finished and uploaded my theme to kde.themes.org in Misc as
> Xtend theme!
> It is the first time doing something like this, so sugestions are very
> welcome :)
>
> Best regards,
> Roske

It is a nice theme, i like the buttons, hope you'll make your own menu & sticky
as well. I'm less fond of the diagnal lines through the activetittle bar, i
understand their reason for being there, yet you may find another solution for
it... (if you like)

A little tip: the text runs out of the thememanager window. With   \n    you can
have it go one on the next line.

And now for something i did not do myself ("mainly observing at this point
of my life"): Their is a little weird thing in the thememanager: on the themes
site the preview image is landscape format, in the thememanager it is a portrait
format. Making two preview images makes your preview most visible...;-)

Best regards,

Ante

A Kiddo theme with over 200 original icons for KDE at:
http://huizen.nhkanaal.nl/~shakespeare/icons.html

Poem Generator
Creates visual poetry at random
http://huizen.dds.nl/~vitanova/poem/poem.html