List:       kde-artists
Subject:    RE: HELP!!! Hard Drive crash - lost all files!
From:       Casey Allen Shobe <shobe1knobe () softhome ! net>
Date:       1999-12-22 23:54:19

Thanks a lot!  Ante already sent the file to me, but I appreciate the support
nonetheless :).  Also, if you've got any old versions of the tar.gz's or icons
could you send them to me?  I'd like to have a copy for history/comparison
sake.  Thanks!

BTW, how do you like them so far?  Please be very critical of them - that way I
can make them better.  Of course, if a particular icon is *perfect* and you
don't want to see it changed at all, let me know that too.

Thanks again!

-Rivyn