List:       kde-artists
Subject:    RE: HELP!!!  Hard Drive crash - lost all files!
From:       "Andrew Crossley" <toast () iinet ! net ! au>
Date:       1999-12-22 22:15:22

Here you go dude
hope ya get em
Andrew Crossley

Perth WA

-----Original Message-----
From: Casey Allen Shobe [mailto:shobe1knobe@softhome.net]
Sent: Thursday, 23 December 1999 1:03 AM
To: kde-artists@max.tat.physik.uni-tuebingen.de
Subject: HELP!!! Hard Drive crash - lost all files!

I need somebody to send me the last version of my icons that I sent to the
list.  I had a hard drive crash and lost them.  :(.  Please if you have the
0.0.7 tar.gz saved or still floating in your trash somewhere, please please
mail it back to me.

I tried to use the lists.kde.org but there is no attachment support there.

Thanks a LOT in advance :)

-Rivyn

--
# sourced on logout by (t)csh ...

/usr/bin/clear

["rivyn-icons-0.0.7.tar.gz" (application/x-gzip)]