List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: Hello, World!
From:       "Daniel Bigham" <daniel_bigham () hotmail ! com>
Date:       1999-12-18 20:45:06

Great!  Nice to "meet" you Casey :)

I'm working on some non-specific icons right now.  Actually, they WERE an
attempt to make better looking KOffice icons, but as Torsten points out,
they don't quite look like *application* icons, more like toolbar icons.
hehe, doh!

Anyway, you can check them out at:

http://www.nglhq.com/set1a.gif

I tend to like drawing the little guys :)

hehe, that reminds me: "Which one doesn't belong?"

I hope you like the golf one :)

-Daniel