List:       kde-artists
Subject:    more backgrounds
From:       "Steven M. Scotten" <steves () joeunix ! com>
Date:       1999-09-14 9:03:04

I'm getting to the point where I'm treating this like photography: just shooting
as many as I can and hoping that some of them work out. There are a couple in
this batch that I think are sufficiently non-zany for office use. (I wouldn't
really know, not being an office worker or someone who has a particularly firm
grip on the concept of "non-zany")

I've also made subdirectories on the FTP server I'm using to keep the new
backgrounds separate from the old ones, so that you won't have to keep sifting
through stuff you've already seen to look at whatever I've done recently.

The new background images:

ftp://splicer.com/users/steves/backgrounds/19990914/

Steve

hope ($all eq 'well') {
	Steve();
}