List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: KDE 1.2-Preview: eyecandy.png
From:       Eero Tamminen <Eero.Tamminen () netmill ! fi>
Date:       1999-07-28 7:37:30

> > "Trash" alternatives :--
> >
> > Vaporiser
> > Incinerator
> > Waste Bin
>
> I like this one most. Win$ uses "Recycler", which is IMO misleading,
> as nothing you put in there is recycled.
>
> > Shred-it Folder
> > Thow-away Folder
> > Blackhole

These icons could be different for different themes:

Byrocratic:	Disposal unit
Office1:	Shredder
Office2:	"Out tray" (for 'finished' works)
Garage:		Garbage can
Thrash:		An opened tin can overflowing with cigarette stubs
Space:		Black hole
Relief:		Hole (through the 'background')
Computer:	White noise (shredder in computer sense :-))
etc.