List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Need recruits
From:       Robert Flemming <flemming () valinux ! com>
Date:       1999-07-19 16:38:16

So here's the scoop, I simply don't have much time for kde.themes.org
anymore (as the lack of updates would indicate).  Torsten is keeping me
WAY TOO BUSY these days.  So I'm trying to get a few other people to
help out with stuff and I figured this would be a good place to ask
first.  Basically I'm in need of about 3 folks to help out the site.
The kind of people I need would be able to fill at least one of the
following rolls:

Graphic Artist - (should be easy to find in this group ;)
PHP3/mySQL/HTML Guru - (Much of the backend is coded but it will need
someone to maintain it)
Content Manager - (Someone to make sure themes are added in a timely
fashion and that updates occur more frequently than I did them :)

If you are one of these people or you know someone who is please send
them my way.  Try and include URLs which they/you may have worked on.
The pay is well...nothing but there are a few perks here and there from
VA.  Feel free to email me questions, yadda, yadda, yadda.

Robert
flemming@valinux.com