List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: We need Themes for KDE 1.(1.?)2
From:       Robert Flemming <flemming () valinux ! com>
Date:       1999-07-12 2:33:13

Torsten Rahn wrote:
> -Future world (something futuristic)

I think Astronique is the best starting point for this one.

http://kde.themes.org/screenshots/kde-large00081.jpg

It's just lacking a few elements, but otherwise is pretty darn good.

> -Elegant (a neutral theme -- *very* decent)

I think something like FlatX may be appropriate.

http://kde.themes.org/screenshots/kde-large00036.jpg

I've always liked the look of the buttons on that one the way they are
carved out.  I don't know if it's really worth trying to better, but
something very simple like that may fit the bill.

There are still issues with the ThemeManager that I spoke to Stefan
about that have yet to be resolved, I don't suspect that they are going
to even make it into 1.1.2(1.2)  I guess I should refresh his memory
again :)

Robert