List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Help needed for KDE posters
From:       Matthias Hoelzer-Kluepfel <mhk () caldera ! de>
Date:       1999-06-07 11:55:29

Hi all,

for the LinuxTag in Kaiserslautern, I promised to update the
poster I had prepared for the last time. (If you want, you can
get the old poster from
http://theorie.physik.uni-wuerzburg.de/~hoelzer/pub/poster.tar.gz)

Now I showed the poster to someone with some knowledge about
design, and he was horrified. (Note that I can not draw a
single line with a pen). And he was right, so I want to do it
better. He will help me with the layout, but I thought it
might be a good idea to ask you to about ideas and nice
looking screenshots. Last year's poster has been reused very
ogten, so I guess it is worth to spent some thoughts about it.

I think the best thing would be to make two posters, one with
the current KDE (showing the trophy etc, etc,) and one about
the future, showing themes, high-color-icons, koffice.

So if you have any ideas, cool screenshot and good advice,
please tell me!

Bye,
Matthias.