List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: New HiColor-icons: easteregg2.jpg
From:       Nicolas Brodu <brodu () iie ! cnam ! fr>
Date:       1999-05-15 14:44:58

On Sat, 15 May 1999, Torsten Rahn wrote :
>Hi,
>A second screenshot which shows some of the new HiColor-icons
>which are developed by the kde-artist-team for KDE 1.1.2 and
>KDE 2.0 can be found here:
>
>ftp://upload.kde.org/pub/kde/Incoming/easteregg2.jpg
>
>It will soon appear here:
>
>ftp://ftp.kde.org/pub/kde/Incoming/easteregg2.jpg

>These icons are under construction so their look
>will probably be improved until KDE 1.1.2 will be released.
>
>You can get all of these icons and much more
>information (Installation, Development, .. etc.) here:
>
>ftp://upload.kde.org/pub/kde/Incoming/kde2-icons160599.tar.gz
>
>they will soon move to the usual place where you will
>find the most recent version of this package:
>
>ftp://ftp.kde.org/pub/kde/unstable/icons
>

>If you would like to join the kde-artist-team please contact:
>
>torsten@kde.org
>
>We are still searching for artists to do icons, backgrounds,
>titlebars, logos, ........
>
>CU on kde-artists@kde.org
>
>Have a nice weekend,
>Torsten

Thanks for your great work, this is beautiful !

Have a nice W.E. too (you deserve it after this) :-)

Nicolas Brodu, brodu@iie.cnam.fr
Eleve-Ingenieur 2eme annee (Institut d'Informatique d'Entreprise)
  http://www-eleves.iie.cnam.fr/brodu (smblib)
KDE developer, brodu@kde.org
  http://www.kde.org, Color outside the lines !