List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: [kde-artists] Doubts on Dual Licensing
From:       Tom Schindl <tom.schindl () bestsolution ! at>
Date:       2013-02-13 9:02:04

Hi,

I've tried to get in touch with Jonathan Riddle who commited the license
change 5 years ago
(http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/kdesupport/oxygen-icons/COPYING?r1=699615&r2=760422)
but didn't yet get a response yet.

I guess without any further information on why things have been changed
I'll have to go with the 5 year old revision of the icons. Not what I
hoped to get but as it looks like the onyl possibility.

Tom