List:       kde-artists
Subject:    [kde-artists] Keep previous kexi icon somewhere as location or
From:       Jaroslaw S <kexipl () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-03-08 11:55:36

Hi,
The generic "database" icon [1], which is the previous Kexi's app
icon, now apparently overwritten, is the one reusable within
applications when you need a "logical" database icon, (i.e. something
more generic/different in meaning to "physical server" that is
provided by network-server-database). Both meanings are used because
not every database is a server-based, and sometimes we even do not
explicitly mention in the GUI whether the database is file- or server-
based.

So I propose to copy [1] it to places/database, instead of keeping a
copy in kexi, so we would have more reuse within KDE. I can do this if
there are no objections.

[1] http://websvn.kde.org/*checkout*/trunk/KDE/kdebase/runtime/pics/oxygen/scalable/apps/kexi.svgz?revision=699615

--
regards / pozdrawiam, Jaroslaw Staniek