List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: [kde-artists] Bug 163311
From:       Kenneth Wimer <wimer () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-06-28 20:36:01

Oh, here we go again :-)

The xdg icon spec says that hicolor is only a place for 3rd party apps to put
their app icon - that is all it really says, reading more into it is not
really what a spec is there for.

There is no hicolor theme and certainly no "generalized, generic" style (we've
had this discussion before, remember?)

Everyone knows you like the KDE classic icons, unforutnately nobody else
really likes them anymore.

On Saturday 28 June 2008 22:00:18 James Richard Tyrer wrote:
<snip>
> We always say that, but if we took down the "Help NOT Wanted" sign, we
> might be surprised at how much more manpower was available.

I take offence at that. You have nothing to do with the actual artwork so
going around saying things like this is simply inflammatory.

Ken