List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: [kde-artists] New Oxygen icon "page-zoom"
From:       Kenneth Wimer <wimer () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-05-26 10:57:43

On Monday 26 May 2008 12:27:13 James Richard Tyrer wrote:
> Jakob Petsovits wrote:
> >>
> >> I have no idea what you mean.  The "unthemed" icons are HiColor and
> >>  KDE refuses to provide HiColor icons.  So, there are no "unthemed"
> >>  icons to fallback to.
> >
> > "unthemed" as in "default Oxygen icons" as opposed to "the icons of
> > the 3rd party theme that the user has selected".
>
> Sorry, but "unthemed" means HiColor.  All other icon themes have a theme
> (Ah Ha! a tautology).

And we have had this conversation before. There is no such thing as an
unthemed theme. Every piece of artwork has some style/look which can be
defined. Saying otherwise is simply silly and shows that one has little
experience as an artist.

I support Jakob 100%. His work has been invaulable. All things considered this
is a minor issue. Let's not make a mountain out of a mole hill.

--
Ken