List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: [kde-artists] KDE Icon naming data base
From:       "Aaron J. Seigo" <aseigo () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-07-10 20:02:51

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Tuesday 10 July 2007, James Richard Tyrer wrote:
> Do we think that it would be a good idea to post this somewhere on SVN
> so that everyone can work on it.

we already have used a spreadsheets for exactly this stuff
playground/artwork/Oxygen/docs/ for the reasons you describe. we also prefer
the ODS format if at all possible (i don't even have gnumeric installed, and
i doubt i'm the only one)

the nice thing about using a wiki is that it is easier to community edit and
much easier to refer to, esp to people outside the project; the bad thing is
that it can be unwieldly. in this case, probably all the page needs is some
tables to make the data more readable.

p.s. why was this cross posted to kde-devel?

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se