List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: [kde-artists] Partnership with me. Why not ?
From:       Sebastian =?iso-8859-1?q?Tr=FCg?= <strueg () mandriva ! com>
Date:       2006-11-15 17:21:12

Hi Martyn,

that sounds great. Maybe you know of K3b, the CD and DVD burning application,
which I am the maintainer of. Verison 1.0 will be released soon and I would
love to have some new short sounds for the notifications in K3b. Actually
there are not many: basicly only successful burning and failed burning.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Cheers,
Sebastian