List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: [kde-artists] Default colors in KDE4
From:       Danny Allen <dannya40uk () yahoo ! co ! uk>
Date:       2006-07-14 10:48:46

Hi James,
A less well-known project of mine is the Primary iconset - perhaps this could
be under consideration for a "theme that would be more modern but would still
have good contrast and black outlines".

http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php?content=39469

If you are put off by the more basic, bright colours, don't be - as soon as I
finish colouring in all the icons, they can be changed via. a script to
pastels, etc.

An advantage of the Primary set is one of completion - I have attempted to
keep it in sync with the Monochrome set, so almost all of KDE is themed (a
different situation than that of the present HiColor theme).

Not all icons are in colour, some are still mono as it is a work in progress.

I would enjoy feedback on this.

Thanks,
Danny