List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: [kde-artists] KDE artwork license
From:       Kenneth Wimer <wimer () suse ! de>
Date:       2005-09-22 13:38:54

* Juan Ignacio Sánchez Lara <juanignaciosl@gmail.com> [Sep 22. 2005 12:15]:
> Hello,
>
> I'm doing my end of degree project (maybe a better translation'd be Master
> Thesis), and I'd like to use some KDE icons (or variations) in the web
> interface I'm implementing. There's no money at all in the project, since this
> is an academic environment and it's part of my work as student. Can I use them
> -indicating its procedence-?

I assume you would like to use Crystal icons. Read the license included
with the icons themselves and you will find all you need to know.

Basically, it sounds like there would be no problem with using them in
the situation you describe as long as you follow whats in the license.

Bye,
Ken

--
Kenneth Wimer