List:       kde-artists
Subject:    [kde-artists] KDE artwork license
From:       Juan_Ignacio_Sánchez_Lara <juanignaciosl () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-09-21 21:59:18

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello,

I'm doing my end of degree project (maybe a better translation'd be Master
Thesis), and I'd like to use some KDE icons (or variations) in the web
interface I'm implementing. There's no money at all in the project, since
this is an academic environment and it's part of my work as student. Can I
use them -indicating its procedence-?

Thank you very much!

--
Juan Ignacio S=E1nchez Lara
Ingeniero T=E9cnico en Inform=E1tica de Sistemas