List:       kde-artists
Subject:    [kde-artists] Fwd: Re:  KDE/kdebase/pics/wallpapers
From:       "Carlos Leonhard Woelz" <carloswoelz () imap-mail ! com>
Date:       2005-08-31 18:42:24

On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 16:49:38 +0100, "Danny Allen"
<dannya40uk@yahoo.co.uk> said:
> Sure, maybe a more formal process is neccessary, but I would not like to
> change the process of contributing from a fun activity to a rigid chore.

I don't think a formal process is desirable at all. But transparency is
*very* desirable. So there is nothing wrong in making a chance and cc
the kde-artists list (well, unless there was a discussion in the
opposite direction). If someone disagrees, we may start a (hopefully)
friendly discussion. The importance of defining the decision process is
just to help people calm down. After the decision process is defined, I
am sure it will be very seldom used.

But transparency and openness is key. In the Oxygen website, I don't see
how to get involved:

http://appeal.kde.org/wiki/Oxygen

Cheers,

Carlos Woel