List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: [kde-artists] KDE/kdelibs/pics/crystalsvg
From:       Danny Allen <dannya40uk () yahoo ! co ! uk>
Date:       2005-08-24 17:59:33

Ragarding the trademark: you misunderstand, I have used the new koffice logo,
rather than the normal kde logo (which is correct, as this is the koffice
mine icon).

If every single thing that I did needed to be discussed by some slow mailing
list for days, and by disinterested persons, I wouldn't get anything done.
So, I use my judgement, discuss potentially controvertial changes with others
ard wait for your disagreement mail :)

Danny